Brandon Vance’s background is very unique and tailored to fit perfectly with the Register of Deeds office.
Michiana Land Services, St. Joseph, MI
Right of Way Agent – Project Lead January 2018-Present
- Ability to handle complicated negotiations with landowners for the acquisition of rights relative to the construction, reconstruction, enlargement or maintenance of property.
- Searched property and other records that may be available to determine present property ownership and the extent of interests therein.
- Provide detailed notes to record specialist within 24 hours of landowner contacts.
- Knowledgeable in real estate values and accepted real estate appraisal practices; advise and assist in establishing a range of fair market values used in the acquisition of land easement.
- Licensed Michigan Real Estate Salesperson (License # 6501368017).
Meridian Title Corporation, Mishawaka, IN
Escrow Manager (Trainee to Manager) October 2016-June 2017
- Managed an office of 18 employees.
- Resolved customer and employee conflicts.
- Monitored and managed production pools.
- Assisted production staff with daily goals.
Notre Dame Federal Credit Union, Mishawaka, IN
Mortgage Development Administrator February 2016-October 2016
Mortgage Underwriter May 2015-February 2016
Mortgage Processor September 2014-May 2015
- Partnered with Director of Mortgage operations for the process of committing, pricing, and delivery of loans.
- Managed relationship with sub servicer and handling of high-level member service resolution.
- Responsible for HMDA reporting and scrubbing process.
- Coordinate with the Mortgage and Credit Union leadership teams to ensure compliance with any new/upcoming regulatory changes to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for training Mortgage Closers and insuring compliance with T.R.I.D.
The Bedford Group, LLC, Keego Harbor, MI
Associate (Licensed Realtor) October 2013-August 2014
- Real Estate Valuations.
- Financial models using Microsoft excel.
- Lead determination and lead assignment.
- Research tax data, bankruptcies, probate cases, and any special assessments to a property.
- Sheriff deed purchases, redemption sales, REO purchases, and asset management.
Michigan Army National Guard, Greenville, MI
Sergeant/Generator Repairer January 2008-January 2014
- Developed leadership skills and obtained the rank of sergeant in just three years.
- Performed general mechanic duties including trouble shooting and maintenance prevention.
- Disciplined and team orientated.
JP Morgan Chase, Troy, MI (Location Closed)
Sr. Loan Processor May 2012-October 2013
- Time management skills to meet all requirements and goals.
- Customer service, building trust, confidence, and loyal customers.
- Analyze documents and ensure accuracy.
Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
Bachelor of Applied Arts Graduation: May 2012
- Major: Entrepreneurship
- Minor: Real Estate Development and Finance
- Minor: Business Administration
HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
International Right of Way Association
- Certified Right of Way Agent – Generalist Novice
- Chapter 7 - Member
- Earned number one loan processor ranking at Chase. Over 2,100 processors throughout the country.
- Based on 5 metrics. Loans funded, call monitoring, customer survey, first rate lock expiration, and quality assurance.
Indiana Mortgage Bankers Association
- Graduated the Future Leaders Program
Group Mission Trip, Danville, IL
- Seven-day trip where I was a mentor, group leader, and chaperone for teenagers.
- Preformed general home maintenance for the Danville community.
Central Michigan University Stock Trak & Investment Challenge
- 2012 Spring overall winner. Over 300 participants.
- After the nine-week competition, my portfolio had over a 180% return.